Thursday, January 6, 2011

National Western Stock Show; windhorseOne Studios at Rustic Ranch Relics & Colorado Horse Council booths!

It is time for the exciting 22 day National Western Stock Show in Denver! I am pleased to announce that windhorseOne Studios' line of notecards and small prints can be found in three locations.

Rustic Ranch Relics will have two booths. One in the performance coliseum and also the main exhibit hall.

Rocky Mountain Horse Expo Poster ~ Available at the NWSS

Stop by and pick up last years poster for the Rock Mountain Horse Expo....maybe I will be there signing them. They are 18 x 24 inches and printed on a beautiful felt paper. The Colorado Horse Council is located in the education hall and sales of the poster benefit the council.

It has been a lot of fun seeing this poster pop up on otherColorado horsey folks web sites and even their newsletters because they will be exhibiting. It always gives me a little jolt of recognition and then puts a smile on my face. :)

I am also coordinating the 2nd annual RMHE contemporary art exhibit. email me at susan@windhorseone.com for a prospectus.....did I spell that right?!!

~S
www.windhorseone.com

No comments: