Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Beginnings

It's not the things we get but the hearts we touch that will
determine our success in life.

~Mac Anderson

I don't think there is anything as sacred as young babies; human and animal alike. This is my first piece of the new year and it makes me think about new beginnings.

A lot of people I have talked to are very excited about the new year. There is a feeling that people have that amazing things are going to happen. I felt this too as the new year changed..... for some unknown reason I feel it is going to be a special year for all who embrace it as a new beginning.

Like this foal there can also be new growth with a new beginning. New growth can often be painful but often leads to new discoveries.

When we journey with horses we are led to new connections within ourselves and also with others.

Enjoy new beginnings in this new year.
Hugs,
Susan
www.windhorseone.com

No comments: