Saturday, February 26, 2011

Denver Gift, Home, Jewelry and Resort Show = FUN!

For the next 4 days I get to spend time at the Denver Gift, Home, Jewelry & Resort Show as both an exhibitor and a buyer. While I love to meet new people and have my notecards (AKA little messengers) go to new accounts I think it is more fun to go out on a hunt for all things equine!

We saw some of our favorite accounts today; Robert from Buckskin Books in Ourey. Ourey Colorado is one of my favorite places to visit. And Wendy from Silver Horse in Golden stopped by.

I will be at the Rocky Mountain Horse Expo from March 11th - 13th with lots of fun new "Spirit of Equus" merchandise created by other artisans. I was working with a web designer to launch a new store but he went AWOL on me........ those creatives.... ;)

All the artists for the art exhibit at the Expo have been chosen and friends and colleagues Melisa Pearce and Anna Twinney will be at the expo this year along with The Holistic Horse Care Coop!!! Should be a super good time!

Melisa Anna and I will be hosting a 2 hour round table discussion on our new 3 CD book "Call of the Horse".

Stay tuned for the details!

No comments: