Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wildlife Art; Wolf Animal Totem Two

Wolf Totem Two

As a child I was primarily drawn to horses however wolves were significant for me also. A year ago somebody felt I should not just focus on horses and had I ever considered other wildlife??? I couldn't think of ever creating anything other than horses but a year has passed and I have had time to think about my position..... all animals have so much to share with us.

Wolf is also a guide and like Elk, slow and steady is part of the message he delivers. Slow and steady and you will get the prize! What is your prize? To know your truth? To live authentically? Perhaps to live like wolf.

Wolf will travel great distances in search of Truth and Knowledge and return to the Pack to teach and share their Medicine.

xoxoxo
Susan
www.windhorseone.com

No comments: