Friday, February 6, 2009

White on White

I was looking through my archives of images tonight for a photograph to work on of my two colts when I passed by this one. I had to go back and revisit it. It seemed that she wanted to be noticed. Her name is Grace and she is not sure if she is a pony or a horse! A little of both perhaps! I don't know her well but I wanted to create a portrait that would give her an air of elegance just like her name. She has had a rough former life and I think with a name like Grace she deserves an ethereal setting. Amazing Grace!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Susan
windhorseOne Studios
www.windhorseone.com

2 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill said...

I REALLY love your work! Tried to "follow" you but it wouldn't let me.
~Jen

susan Williams said...

Hi Jennifer! I am not sure why that happened since there is a person who is following it. I am fairly new to blogging so I will check into it.