Thursday, April 9, 2009

Appaloosa Family


Well here it is as promised - the third appaloosa piece. I like things in threes. Believe it or not I have had this image for about nine years and never worked it up! If memory serves me they are all brothers and also related to a filly I had either through her sire or her older brother. I am not sure I like the all white background but these spotty lads are pretty graphic so for now I am holding off on adding any more busyness. Who knows what tomorrow may bring!

Are you seeing spots before your eyes? Sorry -bad joke!

I always looked forward to the new spring arrivals at the farm back east. Some of the foals were highly colored like these fine fellas and others were few spot whites. My filly was black with a white star and seven white spots on her rump. Then the next thing I knew she shed out and was a blue roan with a white blanket, black spots and a new white mane and tail!

I am busily working on a line of note cards and I thought I would do 3 or 4 sets of six cards (each box will have 3 designs - 2 of each). I pulled out all my small visuals and before I knew it I was up to seven or eight sets! I have never been known to be really decisive.

Well that's all folks. At least for this evening!

Chau,
Susan
windhorseOne Studios
www.windhorseone.com

No comments: